Saturday, October 22, 2011

Re: JANUARY 2010 ratings 1-9

January 2010:

Cover - 6 (looks good, just not my favorite style)

Dossier - 6 (Horror Punk? I like it anyway)

Gallery - 8 (The colors and patterns were arresting. The outfits were plenty wacky, and I like the live models. The one without was static and made me wish for more detail in the background.)

Tarot Cards - 5

Insomnia - 6 (It was a bit interesting, but what got me was how small the head seemed in proportion to the body, even with what was missing.)

Windows - 5 (I don't care for peeping toms, but kind of funny)

Mortemer - 8 (The story and art were well done, the story was complex and it grew. I agree that the translation was good.)

The Orange - 5 (I liked the art enough, the story seemed to be trying to say something more than some guy gets his perv on, but I didn't really get it.)

The Spirit and the Flesh - 7 (Fun to read. Does it continue?)

Zen: Alien vs Demon Part 2 - 7 (Pretty cool action, but I don't know what's really going on)

Artist Studio - 7 (nice and imaginative)

(I also liked a couple new and different ads, and the few photos from the con were cool too.)

No comments: