Saturday, October 22, 2011

Re: 2009 issue' ratings 1-9

great review as always Intone Flux

mine:

cover - 8, the story related cover is nice, and rare, as Kadath noted.

Gallery - 6, I liked the mechanical bookworm

Dossier - 8, being old, I like stuff about old stuff

Tarot Cards - 5

Tempus Fugit - 7, the translation is off, but I like the time travel to meet telepathic neanderthals. Also the art reminds me of Rock Opera from the 80's, one of my all time favorites.

A Woman For All The Seasons - 4, at least there's an android

Fluorescent Black - 8, an impressive story powerfully told, even if I don't get it all the time, the art is too busy for me at times.

Carl the Cat - 4, the censorship would be funny if it wasn't so CENSORED stupid. kind of funny in a narrow way.

My Kingdom for an Apple - 5

Colt the Outlander - 6

Artist's Gallery - 7

No comments: