Saturday, October 22, 2011

Re: 2010 - Present issue' ratings 1-9

July 2010:

Cover - 7 (if you're going to have a chick posing in some getup, it might as well be by Royo)

Featured Artist - 6 (classic style...)

Dossier - 6 (old school or just old stuff, I'm old so it's ok)

Gallery - 7

Tarot Cards - 5

Remnants - 8 (again, Llarena's writing gives me something to think about. the art is adequate)

The Big Payback - 6 (this really reminds me of Don Woods in the 80's.)

The Epic of Gilgamesh - 7 (I didn't know much of this classic story so I had to look it up. I think the art is well done, probably better than The Insurgents of Edaleth, it does a lot without outlines. looking forward to more)

Voices of Time - 7 (it's not breaking new ground but I like it)

Priest of Time Island - 6 (I like what it's trying to do)

Great Catch - 5 (Surprise - not)

Cold Day in Hell - 5

Caveman - 4 (is he going to redo everything in two page color?)

Artist Studio - 6 (I like the technique)

another ad for the old website, maybe it's hiding somewhere

No comments: