Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lostboy's fan page

The Heavy Metal Magazine Fan Page has been down for more than a week now.  Lostboy was kind enough to respond to my pestering about it.  Since the same hiccup often happens at renewal, he decided to change hosts, and it's taking even longer than usual to get back up, though he expects the new host will be an improvement.  I hope so.


Even though he stopped updating the site years ago (except for updates til last year on the War of the Worlds - Goliath movie, which maybe I should review someday), and the search function broke when the provider expired, I still visit it frequently for research or to satisfy some curiosity.  The 10+ years he put into building the site makes it the most comprehensive HM magazine resource out there.


Nothing lasts forever in this world, and I'm grateful for some things we have while we have them, and this fan page is one of them.  Hope it's back soon, I'll often check via my Links page.

2 comments:

fred said...

it's back up now

Anonymous said...

He will come back It was in the site of LostBoy fan I met HM