Saturday, August 24, 2024

Updates

Allow me to direct your attention to the excellent heavymetalmagazinefanpage.com, where Lostboy recently and helpfully summarizes the nascent rebirth of Heavy Metal Magazine.  The heavymetal.com website shows under construction, the shop is shut down, and a new Discord is active.  I did join the new Discord and I see there are people claiming the mag will be reborn and making other positive noises, and there are many others joining.  Input is being solicited and statements seem sincere.

I want to believe, but they have such a big hole to dig themselves out of, and there is so little firm information available, about who is making this happen and why.  And when.  So I'll believe it when I see it.  But thanks for trying, hoping for the best.


1 comment:

tarbandu said...

Good to know........