Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Heavy Metal Rumors

I learned from Lostboy over on the HM Discord, that a Bleeding Cool article is spreading rumors that Heavy Metal Magazine will live again.  And that Frank Forte will be the Editor.  Huge news if true.  Rumors can be fun too I suppose.  We could do worse than Mr Forte.  Lostboy also posted an update on his excellent site, with links including Frank Forte's blog.

Bleeding Cool had the most regular info on Heavy Metal Magazine during the End Times.  There may be something to these rumors, but I shudder to think of the challenge to re-birth Heavy Metal Magazine.  With so many burned bridges and all the vaporized money, and the shredded reputation, how could it possibly succeed?  I will wish with faint hope.  But I won't hold my breath.


No comments: