Sunday, March 10, 2024

heavymetalmagazinefanpage.com updated!

I was very happy to see that heavymetalmagazinefanpage.com was recently updated.  It's been several years.  It's not very different, but Lostboy updated the Magazine List somewhat, and produced an updated copy of the checklist (in Downloads).  There's also updates to the History page, and I thought the updates were concise and informative.  I was flattered that this tiny blog was mentioned.

I've often credited Lostboy with helping me back into my Heavy Metal Magazine fanboyhood, and I'll continue to do that.  Back around 2005, heavymetalmagazinefanpage.com was The Best independent HM resource out on the still rather new internet, and I still feel that way, even more now that the mag's come to its ignominious end.  I'm very grateful for finding Lostboy's fan page and for the effort put into it, and how it's been there all this time.  Thanks for keeping it up.

fred


No comments: