Sunday, April 16, 2023

Wow

Heavy Metal Magazine #320 exists.  I was so wrong.

I heard about it on Thursday and it hit my sticky little fingers minutes ago:

 

I truly believed it would never happen, that it was lost in the winds of time, with only the rumors of a rebirth in the still-mythical Vol 2, remaining as Heavy Metal's hopes for redemption.  I am quite happy to be wrong about that.

I got mine from mycomicshop.com, it appears to be available at MidTown Comics as well.  Maybe even in actual stores, though I haven't looked yet.

I'm very curious about what happens next, if anything.  I'll put together a review, but it'll take me a while.  After over four months since #319, I want to enjoy this issue in the context of not knowing what happened that it took so long (but having some pretty good ideas), and not knowing if there will ever be another issue (but still hoping so).  Until then, I'll have another post about Things to put up soon.  But then, only heaven knows.


No comments: