Sunday, December 11, 2016

Eyebrow Tuna

So I looked and saw that the Eyebrow Tuna videos are still up on youtube:


HM youtube


These are from about 8 years ago, I don't think they ever got a mention in the mag (I could be wrong, it's possible I forget it in one of Mr Eastman's sporadic editorials, maybe I'll look someday) but they were linked on the old HM website metaltv.com, which is still referenced on the youtube (but which now directs to the current HM website).


There was some story about Mr Eastman and Simon Bisely making a drunken trip to Japan, where they saw these animated kid shows and thought it would be funny to do profane voiceovers.  A Paul Jenkins was responsible for actually making them.  They're perhaps not too HM, besides being what Mr Eastman thought was funny.  They can be funny sometimes, in a crude and stupid way.  More funny to me is that they are still out there.  I wonder if Mr Morrison knows about this.

No comments: